Performance Aluminium Radiator
To Fit: SAAB 9-3 Sports 2006 onwards all 2.8 V6 Turbo models (B284) suitable for manual or auto transmission!
This radiator is constructed to deliver the best cooling efficiency during tough conditions. Exclusively manufactured in aluminum with uninterrupted welds, it guarantees reliability and endurance when you really need it. The increased core volume improves cooling efficiency and lowers the liquid temperature.
This product has forgone thorough, severe and continuous testing to ensure the absolute best performance, not one compromise has been made. This radiator is immensely optimised to the given space for an easy drop-in-fitment. This is the undoubted choice for the inspired enthusiast or the race car driver alike demanding reliability at the limit.
NB: lead time prior to shipping is approx 5-7 days
Equivalent to Saab part number 12805055, 12805057 (ref only)
Core Volume: 13488cm3 vs 7360cm3, 83% bigger core volume!
High efficient core with 88mm fin height of multi-louvered design.
Dual core design, 2 row 50mm thick core.
Drop in installation!
Please note it is very important when installing this radiator to flush the engine completely to clear all old coolant and refil the system ONLY with genuine Saab coolant (anti Freeze) and distilled water. Failure to do so may invalidate the manufacturers warranty, and lead to premature failure of the aluminium welds. This is because charged particles caused by a mix of coolant types or in tap water can effect the welds of all aluminium radiators over a period of time.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994