Stainless Steel Performance 3" Downpipe
To fit: Saab 9-5 2002 onwards all 4 cylinder turbo petrol models
Swedish supplied free flow Stainless Steel Downpipe with 2.25 inch standard connection to original Turbo increasing to 3 inch diameter with performance Catalyst. Also includes a 3 inch to 2.25 inch adaptor to fit models using a standard 2.25 inch diameter system after the catalyst and will not be upgrading to use a full 3 inch system. This adapter would be suitable to use with the standard system, or performance cat back systems such as the Jetex products we offer.
This Downpipe also has an extra M18 connection for a third oxygen sensor to be fitted immediately after the turbo connection and can be used to install a wideband oxygen sensor for engine management or when fitting an air/fuel ratio gauge. A blanking plug is supplied for when the extra hole is not being used.
An engine remap may be necessary to get the most from this product as well as to avoid a possible check engine light due to the O2 sensor being on a larger diameter pipe than the ECU is factory programmed for. An alternative option may be to use a O2 sensor spacer.
NB: This product is not EU type approved therefore is not suitable for legal road use within Europe.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994