Alternative - Crank Case Ventilation Replacement/Update Hose Kit
To Fit: Saab 9-3 4 cylinder petrol 2000 to 2003 with B205 or B235 engine types, (please email us with your VIN number if at all unsure as to suitability prior to ordering).
The 9-3's are renowned for crank case ventilation hose failure. The main symptoms of this failure are 'squidgy' pipes, which can eventually collapse completely and can also contribute to the known problem of 'engine oil sludging' possibly leading to premature engine failure.
This kit is a Swedish supplied aftermarket alternative to the upgrade kit which was released by Saab to try and prevent the problems mentioned above, as well as to cure possible engine oil leaks.
Please note that this kit does not include every part on the PCV system, as stated in the Saab service bulletin linked below, other hoses may also be required. Please click here to see additional supplementary kit if required.
Click here to read/download Saab Service Bulletin including fitting instructions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994