Black Diamond Kevlar Fast Road/Competition Clutch Kit (Stage 2)
To Fit: Saab 900 2.0i & 2.3 1998 Model Year non-Turbo petrol models
The Black Diamond Fast Road/Competition Clutch is dual purpose - flexible enough to be used on the road yet performs well on the track. Made from 100% kevlar the drive plate is lightweight with a higher burst strength than the Fast Road - strong and capable of withstanding the high temperatures generated by competition speed. This clutch is designed for high revving engines where the vehicle’s power has been increased 25-30% above standard. So for spirited drivers who dare to enjoy track days as well as the skill of fast road driving and competitions, this dual performance clutch is a great option.
NB: These Clutch Kits are made to order, lead time prior to shipping is approx 1 week.
2 Piece Clutch Kit (Friction plate & Cover)
Splines - 14
Friction Plate Diameter - 215 mm
Please Note: You must provide your chassis/VIN number when ordering otherwise we will not be able to process your order. Furthermore these kits are specially produced to order and therefore are non returnable.
Suitable for vehicles normally fitted with the standard Saab Clutch kit - 4614004
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994