Steering Knuckle/Front Suspension Leg Repair Tube
- Saab 9-3 all models 1998-2003 (not sports saloon).
- Saab 900 1994 to 1998 all models.
Unfortunately it has now become a common problem for the top of the steering knuckle housing to corrode and become non serviceable. Until now the only solution has been to replace the whole part at some considerable cost (several hundred GB Pounds per side).
This repair tube is now available to allow a replacement of the top part of the housing as shown in the illustration. Please click on the picture enlargement to see further details of the part placement.
Basic fitting instructions are available in PDF format by clicking here. (Please r/click and save as to download).
Please note that fitment of this part involves cutting and welding, we would strongly recommend that fitting is only attempted by a suitably qualified professional.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994