To Fit: All models! (Except 9-3SS 03' onwards)
For Saab 9-5 & 9-3 98'-02' models an aerial adaptor kit is also required.
This iPod interface kit utilises FM broadcast technology, but has significant advantages over other iPod FM connectors which are FM modulators. Often cheaper FM modulators are not hard wired into the radio unit and music playback and quality can seriously be effected. Our iPod connector is hard wired into the radio unit, so you can enjoy your music without the problems of signal drop out, interference or poor sound reproduction that are usually associated with inferior FM iPod connectors.
Fits all FM radios, factory fitted or aftermarket.
Charges as you play your iPod.
Simple to fit without specialist tools or knowledge, only one wire to connect!
Suitable for iPod 20gb, 40gb, Photo, Mini, Nano and Video**.
Suitable for iPod Touch and iPhone!!
This fantastic product allows you to play and charge your iPod whilst on the move.* No need for any separate adapters or unsightly chargers. Simply connect this item to the back or your car radio, connect the 12 volt power wire and off you go! You iPod is now connected and can be played though the radio channels. Simply select the frequency you want (choice of three), tune in and listen to your iPod as you drive.* You can even store your frequency as one of your pre-sets. What could be simpler? No need for costly visits to specialists or dealers. It even turns the iPod off when the radio is turned off!
The Technical Bit.
This item allows you to control audio volume via the radio unit or steering wheel controls.
There is no functionality for shuffle, play-list skip or track select other that that offered on the iPod itself.*
There is no text display with this product.
* New improved product, now completely compatible with 12 & 5 volt charging systems.
Please ensure you have your radio security code before disconnecting your radio! Only suitable for use within Europe!
* In the interests of your safety and that of other road users, please insure you enjoy this product within the realms of the highway code.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994