Magnecor Ignition Cable Kit
To Fit: Saab 900 1981 to 1990 with 8 valve engine
Primarily designed for engines using racing ignitions, and engines fitted with turbochargers or superchargers.
Lead has a total diameter of 8.5 mm. Entire jacket made from aerospace extreme heat-resistant silicone rubber. Exclusive Magnecor 2.5mm Metallic Inductance Suppressed Conductor will suppress EMI indefinitely, allowing this cable to be used on road vehicles with any ignition and LPG gas conversions. Can be fitted into most original lead holders.
Equivalent Saab Part number - 9337346 (reference only)
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994