Saab 9-5: Coolant By-pass Valve
The bypass valve allows some coolant to circulate within the cylinder block and head when the engine is cold and the thermostat is closed. This provides equal warming of the cylinders and prevents hot spots. It closes when the engine warms up.
- 4 cylinder petrol models 1998 to 2010
- 4 cylinder Diesel models 2002 to 2005
- 6 cylinder petrol models 1998 to 2003
- 6 cylinder Diesel models 2002 to 2005
- 1.9 TurboDiesel (Z19DTH engine type) models 2006 to 2007
Equivalent Saab part numbers - 4396172, 90566947 (reference only)
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994