EZ Cam XR - Camber Adjustment Kit
- Saab 9-5 1998 onwards
- Saab 9-3 SS 2003 onwards
- Saab 9000 1985 to 1998
- All models with a macpherson Strut
This adjustment kit allows both positive and negative camber changes to be made, up to approximately +/- 1.75 degrees by replacing the OE strut/spindle 12mm bolts.
This easy to use adjuster provides built-in adjustment over the life of the vehicle just by rotating the head of the bolt. Each kit contains 2 cam bolt assemblies, enough for both sides of the vehicle.
No special tools, no grinding necessary. Simply face the locking tab outwards for positive change, or the locking tab inwards for negative adjustment. The camber adjustment bolts feature an eccentric cam, the rotation of which allows the strut to hub angle to be adjusted thus altering the vehicle's camber settings.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994