Fault Code Reader OBD11 (CAN) Petrol & Diesel
To Fit: Suitable for all Saab petrol models manufactured after January 2001, and diesel models manufactured after 2004.
This tool is designed to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from vehicles with EOBD & CANBUS compliant management systems.
The OBD socket will be located in the passenger compartment, with easy access from the drivers seat. Normally this will be between the steering column and the vehicle centreline.
Connect the lead to the diagnostic socket on the vehicle, switch on the ignition.
The display should read PCr
Press the button once to begin interrogating the ECU for any stored fault codes.
The reading CODE will appear if there are any registered faults.
The unit will then display either P U or C followed by a 4 digit number.
Record the code and press the button again to read the next code.
Once all stored codes have been read the unit will display DONE.
To clear the stored fault codes press the button again and hold to clear stored codes.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994