Pipercross Performance Air Filter Cleaning/Oiling Kit.
To Fit: All models/Pipercross Filters
Kit Consists of:
- 75ml Air Cleaner Additive
- 75ml Air Filter Retention Additive
This product cannot be sent outside of the EU via air freight due to regulations as it contains an aerosol.
Pipercross Cleaning Instructions
The cleaning of a Pipercross air filter should be carried out as below. Failure to do this could result in damage to the air filter or even the vehicle.
- Remove excess dirt by gently brushing the filter.
- Apply cleaning additive (C9003 or C9000) liberally. Massage in with soft brush. Allow to soak for around 5 minutes.
- Flush the filter out with warm water from the clean side of the foam to the dirty side.
- Allow the filter to dry naturally (do not apply any heat to the filter!!)
- Lightly apply dirt retention additive (C9007 or C9001) on the dirty (black) side of the foam.
Steps 2-4 may need to be repeated until the filter is clean. Do not over oil the foam as this will cause a lack of performance.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994