Genuine Saab Oil Filter
To Fit: All 4 cylinder petrol engines 90,99,900,9000,9-3 & 9-5 (not suitable for 9-3 Sports Saloon/Sedan/Combi 2003 onwards, see separate listing)
Sep 2005: Please note: GM has now revised the part number for Saab oil filters three times in as many months. The oil filters that are now supplied may be coloured black rather than blue (as previously supplied). PFS assures customers that the oil filters that we supply are genuine parts sourced from Saab Sweden and are the correct component for the task.Oil filtration has been improved with this new oil filter. It filters much finer particulates than the old blue filter (9144445) and its use is recommended.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994