Front Wishbone (rear) Bush/Bearing anchorage - Heavy Duty
To Fit: Saab 9000 1985 to 1998 all models
PFS Parts uprated front wishbone rear bushes to fit all models of Saab 9000.
The Saab 9000 is comfortably balanced and has good road holding ability. Despite this, the front wishbone rear bush - commonly known as the butterfly bush - is known for its early failure. It is not so much that the mount is under pressure from the dynamic forces of the suspension, more that the high forces acting upon the rubber mount when the vehicle accelerates and brakes contribute to it's early failure.
By using improved quality rubber, and by filling it out with additional rubber, the engineers have considerably increased the loading capability of the part, thereby preventing it's premature failure.
The reinforced rubber mount now has a far longer service life without compromising comfort for driver and passengers.
Note: This product EXCEEDS OE SPECIFICATIONS. This means that it is superior to the original Saab part.
Astonishing value when you consider that this product is superior to the Saab item which costs GB £71.37
This product is supplied individually (2 are required per car). This bushing is supplied as one piece together with the aluminium housing/casing.
Further information including pictures can be downloaded via PDF file here, (r/click and save as to download to your hard drive).
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994