Alloy Recirculating Ram Dump Valve supplied in Silver with a shorter outlet to aid clearance.
This version of the 007P features a new top and vacuum port with 360 of rotation. The catalyst behind the development of this valve is to allow easy fitment in cars with limited space. Additionally the rotating vacuum port helps relieve stress on the vacuum line with a more direct connection. The new top also features a knurled finish for easy adjustment and disassembly for tuning and maintenance
- 9000 (1987 to 1998)
- Classic 900 (1985 to 1994)
- New 900 (1994 to 1998)
- 9-3 (1998 to 2002)
- 9-5 (1998 to 2010)
Made from billet aluminium, this diverter valve operates with a 10mm larger diameter port than the standard item. This increased area produces both quicker throttle response and higher clamping load to maintain boost pressure more reliably. They are also piston operated and suffer none of the failures associated with diaphragm type dump valves.
Supplied in Polished Silver.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994