Made from billet aluminium, this atmospheric diverter valve (also variously known as BOV or blow off valve) dumps the charge-air to atmosphere creating the "Whoosh" sound when the throttle is lifted. This increases both quicker throttle response and higher clamping load to maintain boost pressure more reliably. Suitable for use on cars fitted with an Air-Flow Meter (AMM).
Unlike single piston or diaphragm diverter valves, this uses counter balanced springs and dual pistons to prevent the valve from leaking air into the intake system at idle. This prevents our diverter valves suffering any of the failures associated with single piston and diaphragm type diverter valves.
Supplied in Polished Silver
Not Suitable for Trionic 7 or 8 Engines (All 9-5 models, 9-3 Viggen and all models 2001 onwards, 9-3 Sports Saloon/Sedan)
If fitting this Atmospheric Diverter valve in place of a Recirculating Diverter Valve you will also require a blanking plug
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994